Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FLOWERS: MY HOMAGE TO NATURE

This post with flowers photos is my homage to nature. Even I have been living in country for nine years now, I am still unable to identify by name many plants, trees, flowers, birds... but Walt Whitman with his wise phrase about nature teach me that there is no reason to feel so guilty about my ignorance.


"You must not know too much or be too precise or scientific about birds and trees and flowers and watercraft; a certain free-margin, and even vagueness - ignorance, credulity - helps your enjoyment of these things."


Walt Whitman, american poet, journalist and essayist, best known for “Leaves of Grass” (1855), was born in 31 May 1819, at West Hills, Huntington Township, New York.


If you would like to know the origin of my blog's name, click Here.



From my garden


From a greenhouse in Holambra Fields


From my garden


From a greenhouse in Holambra's Fields


From my garden


From a greenhouse in Holambra's Fields


From a garden in Holambra's Fields


Photos taken by myself

Click on photos to enlarge





No comments:

Post a Comment