Wednesday, August 8, 2007

WALKING AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD



Atualização para participar do Ecological Day, hospedado pelo blog Caliandra do Cerrado










There is not much interesting going on these days. I just don't have much to post and nothing worth mentioning... So, today I post some photos from our everyday walking around. I hope I don't bore you all too much with those photos, because I guess you had been seeing those landscapes many times... I need so much alternative views and to see others horizons for a change....



A rest for some tired walker


Sometimes Flora likes to eat grass


You can see the roof of my house



I like this twisted branches


A view to the Dam


My neighbor's house





My house seeing from the cedar's fence



Heron's photos.



Photos taken by myself

Click on photos to anlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment